Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!


Today was our first home USU football game.  Jared got all decked out in his aggie gear and we headed off to the stadium.  It was a quick 5 min. walk and we arrived just in time to see USU score the first touchdown.  The lead didn't last long and the University of Utah ended up smashing us.  Still fun to go and be a part of it though.  
Maybe clapping?  Excitement?  All aggie wear.  Looking good. 
Jared checking out the stadium.  We have to sit at the very top and look down, way down.  
This is the play that resulted in a touchdown for USU.
Oh, beautiful picture.  Here we are at the game.  Good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, I love your blog! its so fun and cute. I miss you guys but its nice because we live a lot closer now. I will have to see you soon, maybe do something fun soon. I hope you're having a great simester! love Brandalyn

The Obergs said...

Amy!!! Happy Birthday! Why in the heck did it take me so long to find your blog??? The only reason I would ever have known about your blog link was because I checked my google analytics and saw that this site was referring me "hits". I'm totally putting you on my link bar now that I know you exist. Stop trying to be so sneaky... hahaha Hope you have a great day.

P.S. I love these pictures of Jared, he looks so stoked to be going to the game.