Last night I was trying to figure out how to put a DVD together and ran into all of these funny pictures of my husband. I didn't get the DVD figured out but instead had a good time remembering all the good times with Jared. How lucky I am to hang out with him all day. 
Brock helped Jared one day tie his tie for church and how this happened I don't know. Brock?

Jared's one and only time in a regular sized bath tub. We were at my dads house and decided to try this approach to bathing. Jared didn't like it much, he kept hitting the soap holder with his hammer. He was so mad at it. We were laughing so hard. He just kept hitting it and hitting it.

Jared and one of his best buddies. They were always laughing about something silly.

Jared went through a phase with food clips. He loved to slide them up and down a yard stick. When he finally broke the stick this is what he came up with. We are at a good friends house having dinner and Jared was entertainment. Thank you Bro. & Sis. Johnson for always putting him in such a good creative mood.

In honor of the duck bill. To our Nelson Family, this one is for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment