Monday, May 10, 2010

Wrapping up and again!

We have had some car troubles lately and so this is Jared's amused face as we sit again at the dealership. Because of our unique wheelchair van situation we can't go anywhere while it's being fixed so we're kind of stuck there. One day we sat there for 31/2 hours to have them tell us they don't dare take it apart. Sillies.
There is a new camera in the house. I decided it's time to be a better picture taker, so I researched and researched cameras and this is what we came up with. As you can tell we have a very excited man (just don't tell him how much it cost).
More messing around with the new camera. He doesn't love being on his belly, but we don't always like what's good for us right?
Gotta hang out with Shamu as much as possible. We love to go catch the shows. We go about once a month and it's not enough for me. Jared's favorite show is the pet show still.

1 comment:

Jed and Kera said...

Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sea World! There used to bo one here in Ohio and I LOVED getting to go to it. :O( but it closed a few years back. We miss you guys!