Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We have had lots of family in town lately for all the birthdays going around. Jared's cousins the Dellas. We love hanging with them.

My family all together for a few days. We had lots of fun: went bowling, slept on air mattresses, ate shrimp salad, shopped, hemmed pants, and had a blast being all together.
A girls weekend in Park City. Our excited faces before heading off on the mountain coaster. Thanks Candice and Chalaine for a fun birthday weekend.
Beautiful view we had on our ski lift ride to the alpine slide.

10 comments:

leah jane said...

sounds like you had a great b-day amy, i'm so glad. and i'm so excited to visit teach with you, at least for the next few months. we are going to miss you guys when you go:(

Candice Baird said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted on your blog. I was even more excited to see that I made it in a post!

Jed and Kera said...

It was great to see recent pictures! We miss you guys! I'm so happy you had a good birthday! :O)

Whitney said...

Hey! How are you doing? It sounds like you had a great birthday and have been super busy! I sure miss you guys. I'll definitely have to email you soon!

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun! We went to Park City for our anniversary this year. I love Park City! Glad you were able to spend time with family and friends and have such a wonderful time. Hope you're enjoying this lovely Fall weather too! Its beautiful!!

Heather Hansen said...

Wow!! What fun birthday's. Glad you had such a good time. Love you both tons.

Mindy and Marty said...

hey girl! I miss you...hope your doing great! how is the house plans coming along...are you really moving out there? soon? happy belated, belated birthday! remember lunch at that mexican place in OR, on your bday...good times....

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

You are so cute! Aubree Olsen is married to Andrew's high school friend Riley. They are such a cute couple! They are always way fun to hang out with! How are you guys doing? We miss you already!

Becky said...

Wow Amy... you HAVE been busy! Miss you much, keep in touch! :)

Chelsea and Jay said...

love that cartoon sketch of you two! Happy Birthday! I am glad it was a good one! About the running and training- keep it up and keep a balance. I've had a cold this week and have not worked out well. But, next week is a new week! Good luck!