
We finally got all our Christmas stuff put up. It took no time at all because we really don't have much. But I had to show off my Christmas banner my mother in law helped me do, and my Christmas tree that was decorated so cheap because of the economy this year, and my favorite reindeer poinsettia holder from my dad. Yea. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (minus snow).

13 comments:
Amy, I miss you! Why haven't I seen your for so long (it could be that I haven't been to our ward for 2 weeks). I really feel like it's been eons since the last time we did anything.
P.S. Your christmas decorations look great and I don't know what kind of "cheap" budget your on, but if you think your tree was done on the cheap, you should check out mine
love the decor! please come and help my house!
how crazy that Brock is home, seems like he just left to me...that's great...
st. george sounds like fun and warm...jealous....
Your house looks great! It's good to see what you guys have been up to!
Looks adorable. Thanks for your comment. I actually found your blog yesterday and added it to mine. It will be nice to stay up to date.
You guys have been busy! Such a fun time of year, glad you have been enjoying it!
p.s. I LOVE your pics and you NEED to post some of them on your blog! They are beautiful.
I know you don't know me but I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to tell you how amazing I think you are.
You have such a remarkable spirit about you. I can see that from what you write and just by the happiness you show in your pictures.
I wish you and your darling husband all the best!
Just remember, one day we will all be made perfect again.
Hey Amy, I know you are way busy with school, but I would love to come visit you with my kiddos! I bet Jared would like seeing the new one in real life! Anytime you are free, call me!! Maybe me and Cam could both come in her new ASTRO van! haha :O)
We were so excited to get your comment on our blog. We will have to see you guys while we are all in Oregon.
Hey girl!! Can I get our address, I wanted to add you guys to our Christmas card list!! you can e-mail it to me. jcsmith816@yahoo.com
Loved your Christmas card!!!
i miss you ...i need an update...how was your christmas?!
i'd heard that you were training for a triathlon a while back, is that true?
i want to do one this summer and wanted to talk to you about it... you are always my inspiration...
you need to update.! you've probably been super busy...i am serious about the triathlon thing... i would love to do one with you in logan when is it? i need to start training with my swimming though and my bike is nothing fancy... help....you need to be my coach or something...let me know if you'd really do it with me and when it is...
Amy, I am so happy that I found your blog... I hope to keep up on your life now! Love ya and miss ya! Lisa Walker Banks
Post a Comment